iQOO 9 Gets Color-Changing Changing Phoenix Orange variation in India
Aside from the paintwork, all the other things continue as before on the iQOO 9 Phoenix Orange as the other two customary adaptations, meaning you get the Snapdragon 888+ SoC (the Chinese variation has Snapdragon 8 Gen 1), 6.56″ 120Hz FullHD+ AMOLED screen, Android 12-based FuntouchOS 12, in-show finger impression peruser, and a 4,350 mAh battery with 120W charging.
Photography is taken care of by a 16MP selfie shooter on the front, while the camera framework on the back comprises a 48MP essential (with gimbal OIS), 13MP fax, and 13MP ultrawide units.
The iQOO 9 Phoenix Orange’s estimate likewise continues as before – INR42,990 ($570/€520) for the 8GB/128GB model and INR46,990 ($625/€570) for the 12GB/256GB model. In spite of the fact that with cashback and different offers you can get it at a lower cost. It’s accessible for buying on iQOO India’s true site and on Amazon.in.
You may also like to check out:
- IQOO 8 Gets BIS Certified, India Launch Imminent
- Redmi K40 Will Have Snapdragon 870 Variant Priced Lower
- Redmi Note 11T 5G India Dispatch Date Affirmed: Check Anticipated Details, Highlights
- iPhones Had Runaway Accomplishment In 2021, However 2022 Is Turning Out To Be Android’s Year
- Top New Smartphones Of The Week: 18GB RAM, 6000mAh Battery