How To Check If Your Apple MagSafe Charger Is Fake Or Not
Apple’s MagSafe charger is really cool and it’s an extraordinary method to remotely charge your iPhone and AirPods.
Lamentably, is anything but a modest buy and that implies that there is a developing danger that you’ll purchase a fake item. Particularly if the cost appears to be unrealistic.
Be that as it may, imagine a scenario where you as of now have what is professed to be an Apple MagSafe charger. Fortunately, there’s a simple method to watch that you have something certifiable. Here’s the manner by which you can approach doing precisely that.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your MagSafe charger and make sure that it’s charging.
Step 2: Open the Settings app on your iPhone and navigate to General > About.
Step 3: Scroll down until you see Apple MagSafe Charger and tap it.
Step 4: Note the Manufacturer name and other details to ensure this is an Apple product.
On the off chance that no Apple MagSafe Charger menu shows up, there’s a possibility your charger is fake. Nonetheless, it merits recalling that some real MagSafe-like items don’t trigger this message since they aren’t made by Apple.
We’d propose possibly connecting with the dealer on the off chance that they guaranteed that you were purchasing an Apple MagSafe product at the time of purchase.
You may also like to check out:
- How to check Network Adapter information in Windows 10
- Step by Step Instructions to Discover Wi-Fi Secret Key in Windows 10
- Rock Pi 4 Model C: NVMe and eMMC in a Raspberry Pi Layout
- Raspberry Pi Project Syncs Philips Hue Lights With Your TV Using HDMI
- Xiaomi introduces Mi Air Charge, wireless charging from across the room
- Apple Confirms Macbook Pro Battery Issues