Over the weekend, the 13.5in Microsoft Surface Book 2 got a refresh which gave the model an 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor.
This change brings a mid-range option to the 13.5in model with a base speed of 1.70 GHz – which is slower than both of the other options – and a max turbo frequency of 3.60 GHz, which is 0.1 GHz more than the previous generation and 0.6 GHz less than the i7. By doubling the amount of cores, the performance should receive a significant boost.
The 8th-gen i5 Surface Book 2 is only available with 8GB of memory and 256GB of storage, and weighs in at US$1,499 (RM6,119). If you want more memory or storage, you’ll have to upgrade to the models with the i7 processor which are priced at US$1,999 (RM8,160) for the 13.5in model or up to US$3,299 (RM13,466) for the 15in model. – AFP Relaxnews
- Oppo A5S Officially been Announced
- Adula a New Blackberry Codenamed Could be Out Soon on The Horizon
- Apple May Be Modifying iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 to Comply German Sales Ban
- Over Half of Windows 10 Users May Never Update to Version 1809
- 2019 will be the year Microsoft updates File Explorer with the new Fluent Design