Nokia Mobile Applies For HMD Connect Trademark
A year ago, the producer of Nokia phones HMD Global declared their first assistance called HMD Connect. HMD Connect is an information SIM administration that objectives client that movements a great deal offering worldwide meandering, which shockingly came when worldwide travel plunged due to COVID. There is additionally HMD Connect Pro, which offers businesses an approach to deal with all their SIM cards across the globe.
At the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), HMD presented a solicitation to enlist HMD Connect as their brand name. The solicitation was made on the fifth of January this year, with the brand name status set as “Application under assessment”.
There is the same old thing in organizations applying to ensure the names of their items, truth be told it is expected to keep possible claims from organizations that figure out how to enlist the name first. You can check the application at EUIPO by clicking here.
You may also like to check out:
- Nokia C3 shows up with a 5.99″ show and 3,040 mAh battery for $100
- How to check Network Adapter information in Windows 10
- MediaTek Dimensity-controlled 5G cell phones affirmed to make a big appearance in worldwide markets very soon
- Oppo Watch goes global with Wear OS, 30-hour battery life, much more
- Pictures of Unreleased iPhone 5s in Black and Slate Shared Online
- The LG V60 Successor Could Be On Inconclusive Hold