WhatsApp Testing Self-Destructing Images for iOS
WhatsApp is testing the ability for images within chats to self-destruct, allowing the receiver to only view images once, without the ability to save them to their device.
Screen captures shared by WABetaInfo, who often releases and reports on WhatsApp’s arrangements and forthcoming highlights, show an interface where the sender can pick a picture to fall to pieces.
On the off chance that a picture is picked to fall to pieces, the recipient will make some one-memories opportunity to see it and not have the option to save or fare the picture to their device.
WhatsApp is working on self-destructing photos in a future update for iOS and Android.
• Self-destructing photos cannot be exported from WhatsApp.
• WhatsApp didn't implement a screenshot detection for self-destructing photos yet.
Same concept from Instagram Direct. ⏱ pic.twitter.com/LLsezVL2Hj
— WABetaInfo (@WABetaInfo) March 3, 2021
WABetaInfo says that WhatsApp has not carried out a screen capture location, which would caution the sender if a screen capture of the falling to pieces photograph was taken.
WhatsApp’s way to deal with the component is like Instagram Direct stories, in which case a picture or video is just visible once before it lapses. Other mainstream informing applications, for example, Telegram has effectively included falling to pieces pictures for quite a while.
You may also like to check out:
- WhatsApp Is Now Using Its Version of Stories to Convince Users It’s Committed to Their Privacy
- Backtrix iOS 14’s Back Tap feature to jailbroken iOS 13 handsets
- WhatsApp Rolls Out Sticker Maker App In Three Countries
- WhatsApp will delete the accounts of those who use the unauthorized apps
- How to check Network Adapter information in Windows 10
- ntel Tiger Lake-U PC CPU spill shows it could be extensively quicker than Ice Lake Chip